SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Shower

Mists are a place of wonder
An ambiguous space between the present and the future
A matrix of physical and spiritual, energy and matter
A place where my mind wanders


My mind zone-out and enlivens
My skin tingles and smoothens
My mouth waters and my lips moistens
In the mists my reality is fastly forgotten


The new world links to the old
From the battles between brothers and the stories foretold
Comes a timeless story mesmerized by every soul
We longed for redemption and we longed for an eternal glue that holds
Our hearts and souls in eternity sold


Yet, in my misty dream, the voice of God become clear
He recounts the mysteries our minds want to clear
He reminds me of infidelity and His blood washing it clear
He reveals knowledge and conviction that seem all too clear
He embraces me as a mist that refuse to clear
As the thrones of Vatican and Canterbury fill
As the violences in the Middle East build
As the dragon in the East grows
As the eagle dwindles and falls
The chains holding the inevitable fail
Mists turn steam
Lashes, flesh and blood fly across the expanse
Excruciating pain endured by my beloved, wrangles my gut
Injustice, oppression, slavery, deception, bondage
Murder and rape without guilt
In the name of shame we shed our own blood
In the name of family we ostracized each other’s heart
Tracing the footsteps of Cain, we continue to shed our brother’s blood
Battle sounds from helms-deep
Started the sons of Shem and Ham
Fueled by the clans of Jacob and Esau
Men killing men, brothers killing brothers
Mothers killing their babies, judiciaries killing men’s rights
As you say: oh why so down casted oh my soul?  Where is Joy?  Where is Hope?


In my misty solitude, as the mists turn into steams
As the steam enlivens and expands my inner ocean
As the waves churn and pound and attempt to drown
I miserably continue to hold onto my innards
Squeezing the nausea down my bowels



At last, my mind wonders, why a revelation of this kind has to happen in the mist
As if I wandered into an Elvin forest and emerged a different man
If the religion I ascribe to is not alive and does not address the injustices of this world
Then, this religion does not come from God, and is truly dead



Take a breath, George. 
Let the mist permeate
Who was born in poverty and died in disgrace and thought it worthwhile?
The world does not deserve You!
The Nations of this Earth is not worthy of Your Love or Your presence.
Truly, real beauty and love is greatest among suffering
Incomprehensible mysteries
Unconditional Love, without comparison
Accepted with lots of questions
Give me your vision and your passion
To live, to die, to Love and Hope Eternal…

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior