SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

(*) The Heavenly Man - Brother Yun...



I am
Reading fast
My heart is anguished
My eyes are filled with tears
My throat choke out my laughters
In amazement for the undying Spirit
In love and obedience to Almighty God
For those who are beaten and killed to love another
Modeled by our beloved Jesus
Is the only source for
Faith
Hope
Love
.....
Amazed and ashamed
of my request for God's mercy and help
when in comparison
my life is a walk in the park
as compared to my brothers and sister
who are suffering such unimaginable terror
under the hands of those who they are hoping to reach
with the love of Jesus
They were beaten and killed
They suffered greatly
Perseverance
Push past the limit
Miracles
.....
 
.....
 
 

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior