SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Brother's Engagement Party 8/24/08



Man, this is an awesome engagement party. As Asian parties go, there is always a smörgåsbord [ˌsmœrɡɔsˈbuːɖ] of food (how fitting, that's a Swedish word, and Jessie is a Swede). As you may have read that my brother Geoff and now his fiancé Jessie got engaged on 7/21/08, and now we have their engagement party. Present was my family and Jessie's mom, Meg, and her grandpa, Granpa. They flew all the way out from Minnesota. I think we've convinced them that California is better :) Btw, this is the first time they have ever seen a Pacific Ocean beach!

So, I want to make you drool: we had lots of Chinese dim-sum, sushi, sashimi, 2 different types of salads, tripe, spinach, grilled mixed vegetables and squash, charbroiled marinated chicken, soup, special 3 layered cake (fruits, pudding, taro/red bean), champagne, and lots of good laughters. We also enjoyed the meal to background swing/big band music and a slide show of the family's fun times of this SoCal fun tour.

Roll me out... I tell ya, roll me out. I was so full! We all were!

CONGRATULATIONS GEOFF AND JESSIE... We love you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I'm hungry now! Sounded fun George. We miss you and can't wait for some treatments next time you are here...Larry and Holly

Our Struggle & Our Savior