SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Test in Philadelphia: Conshohocken, PA


My beautiful room... too bad I didn't have any one to share it with :(

Train stop in Conshohoken

Stop in the middle of track; my train ticket

You know what Conshohocken means? It means "A pleasant place" in a Native American tongue. Well, I've just finished all of my medical board exams that I have to take during medical school. This last one in PA was the practical exam. Basically, it was a 6 hour test plus a 1 hour orientation and 30 min lunch break. During the test we rotated through 12 different patient encounters, in which we get 2 final scores: one from the patients and one from physician graders who grades our SOAP notes.

Let me tell ya, I was nervous... I don't know why, I've been seeing patients on my own many of times in this past 2 years, but, my heart was pounding so hard that I felt that it was going to jump straight through my throat. I think I did the best I could, of course, there are always things I could've done better, but, I believe I did my best. Thank you for all your prayers, I felt that God kept my mind clear and my tummy and bladder calm *very important!

Thanks for keeping me on your mind and walking through this anxious test with me.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow. That sounds intense!

Our Struggle & Our Savior