SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Evening In Pakistan

Alright, I just got this through my mail. I was at this event several weeks ago, and I feel that this is very good to share with you. I, along with many others, have compassion and the heart for those who don't know the Good News. This is a video from an organization that reaches out to Muslims around the world. If you are interested, please check out this introductory video: https://secure2.convio.net/mio/site/SPageServer?pagename=Pasadena_Videos_Banquet_Highlights&JServSessionIdr005=36dcwxic24.app1b, then go to this following one on a conversation of a Muslim to us: https://secure2.convio.net/mio/site/SPageServer?pagename=BanquetVideosPasadena and click on "Observation of Christianity," the 6th video down. As I have talked to many Muslims, this observation is what is commonly believed. Enjoy. If I figure out how to post the videos on my page, I will.

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior