SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Readership

Hi everyone, I guess this is my first monthly report to all of you. This is a picture of where all of you are accessing and reading my blog within the last month. I just want to thank you for reading a piece of my thoughts :) You know, one of my love in life is to travel. I have visited and backpacked for several months over western Europe a few years ago. I lived in France for a few month and another few month in England. I also lived many years in a small island country in Asia... One day I would like to visit other places in the world. I have a long traveling list!

Some of my favorites about traveling are: FOOD! Learning a new language; immerse into a different culture; interact with people of different backgrounds (I really love different people in my travels, I think GOD created so many beautiful people with beautiful hearts around this world in which we live); taking photos of animals and living things and natural wonders; sight seeing; and, Getting LOST... yes, that's right, one of my favorite things to do in a new city is to get lost! I think that is the best way to experience the true sense of how people live away from all the tourism.

I know there are so many passions to pursue in life, but, life is really too short! I think we should realize our purpose and our passions, then set a goal to make it happen. "The best way to be spontaneous is to plan for it." - George ... yes, you can quote me on that.

Seeing all of you popping up on this map really puts the excitement in me. If you truly enjoy and love my thoughts, I wish I could come to your country and have a meal with you while we converse about the thoughts in our mental universe. Perhaps it will happen one day. Blessings to you. If you have a thought of encouragement, please feel free to leave it in the comment section by clicking on the underlined 'comments' at the end of the blog post. I always need some sweet encouragements :)

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior