SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Congratulations Geoff and Jessie!


What a handsome dude!

So, as your big brother, I want to tell you I love you and will always be available for you! Congratulations on getting hitched! It's about time huh? I think you guys are great, and hopefully you will have lots of fun and growth during all the years you will have together.

This was a great wedding! Let me just summarize:
* Beautiful chapel at the Wynn Resort, Las Vegas, beautiful flowers
* Small, short and sweet wedding ceremoney
* Great message by the reverend, all the meat and no fluff, and realistic and right on!
* Beautiful bride and handsome groom, even better looking bestman (hee hee, wink wink)
* Huge limosine cruising down the strip! That was really cool.
* Got to meet Jessie's wonderful family! Everyone was meant to be there.
* Lots of eating, eating and more eating...
* Falling asleep to a beautiful view of the strip on my feather bed after a warm bath in the roman tub...

I hope you guys have fun on your honeymoon!

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior