SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introduction

Fellow steamers, are you aware of where good ideas and revelations happen? As for me, many times they occur in a hot steamy shower. Yeah, call me weird. Why does it happen there when I have no way of writing anything down. I'd have to trust my brain to remember it. However, in the mix of hot steamy euphoria, trying to hop out into a dry towel, dancing the tango love affair to the hot blow dryer's hum, my deep thoughts usually drip drip trickled dry before I can splatter them on my modern LCD typewriter. Revelations dissolved as swirls of milk melange into the dark abyss of stimulant. Ah, as I often reminesce about those tangled and faded dreams, wishing I had a rewind button on the remote of my journey; or perhaps a portal to my future dreams. Creativity bounces in and out of the mirror as if I can see into the past, the present, and the pearl. You see, if you have accidently hopped on this steam train of thought for some otherwise sexy and kinky bent of life, you are sorely mistaken. I, for one, hoping and knowing one day that my steam will go in the direction of heaven, as millions of cups of strong steams have gone before me. Until that time, I will remind you with my aroma that His presents is forever here with us. Hang on, put on your seatbelt, dilate your senses, laissez le bon temp roulez.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

So it's more like incense-steamy instead of sexytime-steamy. Interesting.

George said...

Well, I'm like Shake-spear and smoke-screen, two characters from the land of mystery!

Our Struggle & Our Savior