SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A note worthy blog

Any Bible buffs or history buffs out there? I am sure you'll get a kick out of visiting my friends Larry and Holly Baca's blog: azbacafamily.blogspot.com. If you go to the sidebar on the left to 'favorite blogs' you will see their blog under the title 'My Spiritual Journey.' Larry just got back from a trip to Israel a few weeks ago. He has a chronicle of his journey on the site. They also are having a baby girl, and you can see their baby ultrasound pictures on there. The short time I've spend with them talking about Israel and Bible history, I've learned a ton. I am sure he will be posting more pictures and journals on there as time goes on. The picture on the top of their blog is a picture Larry took, facing East, sitting on the bluff of the Sea of Galilee during a sunrise service. Amazing!

1 comment:

Baca Family Blog said...

Thanks for the props buddy! Now the pressure is on to write my journal entries... :-) -Larry

Our Struggle & Our Savior