SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Studying... brb

So, sorry I've been a little silent, I have been studying. I have so much to share, but, no time to share it. I am studying Step 2 of the medical boards. I take them in 2 weeks, please keep me in your prayers. So, instead of checking and posting new blogs. I've decided to be disciplined about my studies. So, if you happen to read this, please check out my previous posts if you haven't been here before... If you have been here before, stay tuned. I will be back in 2 weeks....

ps. I've noticed that there are people from all over the US, Canada, Europe, North Africa, Middle-East who read this blog... I love it! I would like to get to know what you think of my blog and I would love to hear your story. If you have any questions for me, please don't be shy to leave one. Please leave me a comment and let me know how I can stay in touch with you.

Blessings.

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior