SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Me and my cross bike

Tip number one-o: don't ride a bike with a cut off shirt in the middle of the day! I got such nasty sun burn right on my shoulders... ouch, they hurt!

Tip number two-o: don't use your front brakes suddenly down a soft dirt hill! I nearly rolled over the handle bar, then fell into a bush full of thorny prickley things... ouch, they hurt and itch!

Taylor was long gone on his studly bike... me, I am just a ball of hurt... but, that's ok, I really enjoyed myself. It was a challenge for sure. That hill kicked my hine-e today. Hill +1, Bike +1, George -2. At least it all balanced out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so stoked you're out riding your cross bike. they're a ton of fun.. all the adrenaline of a mtb w/ half the speed damage. post more pix of you riding.

mrben said...

Great job getting out there with your bike. I have a personal score to settle with spiky plants. You know, I've joined a group that has banded together to plan to get rid of them once and for all.....

Our Struggle & Our Savior