SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My new home... Sedona, AZ


After a month in the ICU in Phoenix, I am moving on. I have just moved into a 6 bedroom house in Cottonwood (a small town right next to the beautiful Sedona), and I have this huge house all for myself for this month... Anyone want to join me? Free house to stay. I am always looking for good company :)


This rotation is E.R. I hear that there are some really good mountain biking trails, world class, kinda like the ones in Moab, UT. So, I can't wait to take my crossbike and my mountain bike out for some good ridin'. *Pictures of my new house*


I have a busy year coming up: Medical Acupuncture class in Phoenix in 2 weeks; 2 residency interviews in Northern CA in 2 weeks; 1 interview at Ventura County MC; Cambodia in 1.5 months; 5 weeks in South America in a few months; 1 week of Osteopathic training in Chicago... Well, what else can I add to my itinerary? Oh, graduation from medical school in June...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi George:

Enjoy Reading you page. Cottonwood is very nice litte town and close to Sedona,We camp close by at the Thounsand Trails RV park.
have fun there.You will love it.

God be wite you, Enjoy life.

AR

Our Struggle & Our Savior