SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Baking with mom


So my mom bought me this really sweet machine, Vita-Mix, as my Christmas present this year... yeah, Christmas isn't here yet, but you know, I am gonna be working in the ICU, so she wanted to celebrate it early. Vita-Mix is the coolest machine for the kitchen, it does everything! I've made smoothies, almond butter, soups, and now --> baking!

You can make puree anything; in three to five minutes your soup gets steamy hot right out of the machine; it dices and chops; and it also makes bread dough, cake mixes, cookies... so, tonight we took it to the test!

So, there's our Zucchini Bread with chunky walnuts and pineaple, and Apple Bread with pecans and raisins, and 2 trays of Persimmon Cookies with walnuts and raisins. Seriously, baking has never been so easy.


Voila! I wish I can share them with you! We stand around and sampled them and they were truly delicious! Bon appetite!

1 comment:

2beskinny said...

mm looks yummy. I have been baking up a storm as well. So far I have made tarts, shortbread cookies, gingerbread men and peanut butter cookies. Splendid!

I just found your blog when I was browsing blogs and wanted to comment that I have seen that video that you have at the bottom of your page. During me grad retreat a youth group called Life Teen from one of the local churches performed it and it was so awesome!

Our Struggle & Our Savior