SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Monday, September 22, 2008

(*) Mirror Mirror on the Wall



I went to a Barlow Girl concert last night, it was very good. I know, there were more tiny-boppers there than adults, but, I agree with their message. They are all about purity and not to date anyone before marriage; just wait for God to provide the right one. They are also supporting a ministry called 'Mercy Ministries' that helps girls to deal with eating disorders, depression, self harm, abuse, abortion, addictions, and more... They offer a residential program free of charge to those who are selected! The following song touched me, I have a person in mind, I hope it ministers to you. You are FREE in CHRIST! You are loved and you are redeemed by His Love. You are New. You are Pure. You are Sanctified. You have to choose Him. Christ already has chosen you!

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Have I got it?
'Cause Mirror you've always told me who I am
I'm finding it's not easy to be perfect
So sorry you won't define me
Sorry you don't own me

Who are you to tell me
That I'm less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don't need to listen
To the list of things I should do
I won't try, I won't try

Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I'm looking into the eyes of He who made me
And to Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me

You don't define me, you don't define me

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ohhh very cool. I love Barlow Girl!

Our Struggle & Our Savior