SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Pilgrim's Progress

I finished this book today. I really enjoyed this book, though, it hasn't always been an easy read in the old English. I really felt that this book parallels and details what it is like as we follow the way of the LORD and walk in a Christian journey toward Christ. Though, it's not an easy read, it has made my top recommended list! If you wish to find out more details and background of this book, please read the post I made a few days ago: http://steamydeepthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/08/mr-great-heart-e-mail-from-400-year-old.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like it would be a really good read~ I was wondering if you knew about the young adults gathering this Saturday (5:30-6ish)at the Pfeiffer's? We are having a poker/game night, you should come if you're not too busy!

Our Struggle & Our Savior