SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The red trail, revisited.

Remember this picture? Last time I had my crossbike on this trail and about scare my pants off. I said I'll be back... well, here I am :) Today, I actually finished the 3.3mile Airport loop. The trail is pretty narrow and often made up of slide rocks such as below.

Yikes...

Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock behind the tree...; don't fall!

Where I came from... where I am going to...

It was amazing the wind and the quietness on top of the mountain. I had an Mountain Top experience today. Spent some quiet times with the Lord up on the top. Psalm 19: May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to you, LORD. His creations are waiting for the Sons of God to be revealed. Look at them wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I could spend more time on the top of mountains, that was the way our Lord used to do.
I think I have lot of excuses.

Our Struggle & Our Savior