SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tail

My time here in Cottonwood/Sedona is nearing the end. I will be parting ways with the natural beauty, the big hooked-up bachelor pad, my favorite fireplace (my constant hangout and companion), and all the great ER staff. I am heading back to Phoenix for a test on Friday, and will be coming home to California. You know, living the way I did for a month, with all my necessities taken cared for... I think I've had enough. I am ready for a new change: a change of scenery, a change of location, and a change of crowd. I am looking forward for Christmas with my lovely family, and also to finish my interviews for residency.

This last few days in Cottonwood/Sedona has been pretty cold and raining... there were even piles of snow in Sedona on my hike a few days ago... and today, there are snow covering the mountain behind my hooked-up bachelor pad. It makes me want to make some trips up to Colorado or Mammoth to go snowboarding... man, I remember snowboarding at the French Alps a few years ago... no experiences before or after has ever compared to how exhilarating that ride was!

Ok, so, I am ready for some holiday family love. Cheerios mate.

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior