SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

(*) Sunday on the Mountain Top

So, I've decided to go another hike again today and spend some quiet time with our LORD on the mountain top. The hike was about 2 miles round trip, ascendning about 300ft. The view was gorgeous. With the sun gently caressing my face, and the wind pushing behind me to help me up the mountain, the feeling at the top was breath taking. As I sat at the edge of the clift, on a 'rock chair' designed for me long ago, my spirit desired to soar like the ravens and hawks before me all over the immensity and expanse of the sky. The air was crystal (not the crystal in the 'castle') as I take a few deep breath to fill my lungs. The crispy morning air brushes over my skin as they rush by as if they were in a hurry to get somewhere. The expanding horizon allowed my eyes to relax. The gentleness of the warm sun rays made me feel as if I am in the forever warm and secure embrace of my heavenly love. In the presence of such stillness and clarity, I cannot help but to think that God so loved us that He had created all this long ago to satisfy the heart of a little creature like me at such a time as this.

A panoramic tour

COME ON, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

The trail head... it was actually kinda cold. It stormed last night, so there's even patches of icy snow on the trail.


No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior