SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

(*) Encouragement from Isaiah 57

As the LORD speaks... True Grace...

v2 Those who walk uprightly enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

v13 But the man who makes Me his refuge will inherit
the land and possess My holy mountain.

v15 I live in a high and holy place,
but also with who is contrite and lowly in spirit,
to revive the spirit of the lowly
and to revive the heart of the contrite.

v16 I will not accuse forever,
nor will I always be angry,
for then the spirit of man would grow faint before me
the breath of man that I have created.

v17 I was enraged by his sinful greed;
I punish him, and hid my face in anger,
yet he kept on in his willful ways.

v18 I have seen his ways, but I will heal him;
I will guide him and restore comfort to him.

v21 "There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior