SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

(*) Better is one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere! (Psalm 84)

Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name,

O LORD my God, how lovely is Your dwelling place! My soul and my spirit desire to be with You. My body and my mind cry out for Your presence. Even the small migratory birds pay pilgrimage to Your house and build their nests near Your altar. As I set my heart on the pilgrimage to Your House, my strength comes from You alone. Your Love sustains me and Your Encouragements keep my legs moving. When I walk through the Valley of Shadows and Death, You secure my heart and remove fear away from me. When I walk through the Valley of Weeping, You continue to refresh my soul and spirit with promised spring rain. In the Valley of Discouragement and Pain, where the fire of torment dries up my being, and my mouth and throat is made as parch as the desert floor, you send the cleansing rain to saturate my dryness. You send water over my burnt out forest and sprout fresh young shoots at the top of my broken branches. You fill my path with pools of refreshments.

Hear my prayers O LORD my Provider, You are the sustenance that I need. Hear my prayers O LORD my Savior, the blood of Your atonement redeems my soul and seals me to be your child. Hear my prayer O LORD my Love, the purity of Your AGAPE faithfulness and loyalty holds me tightly to the warmth of Your embrace. Hear my prayer O LORD my YHWH/Adonai, I am Yours.

How sweet it is to dwell in Your House and to be with You. It is better to be in Your courts for one day than to spend eternity elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in Your House than live in prosperity in the house of the wicked. O LORD, You are my Shield, my Strength, and my Honor. Show favor and shower unlimited blessings to those whose hearts are filled with REVERENCE for You. Show your FACE to those who have not bent their knees to wickedness. May Your strength overwhelm our hearts as we run into the Valley of Darkness. May your ENCOURAGEMENT refresh our Spirits as we take up adversity for the GLORY of Your Name’s sake. May we NEVER shy away from CHALLENGES of the Evil one, but to take COURAGE, because You are ALWAYS WITH US! In Your Name, we are never ashamed. Emmanuel, Hallelujah, Your Name is to be Praised!

AMEN.

No comments:

Our Struggle & Our Savior