SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE, IT WILL TRANSLATE MY BLOG FOR YOU!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's my birthday!

Yay, guess what came through the mail today?! Well, my lovely family decided to celebrate my birthday from afar by sending me 2 very special packages through the mail...

This is all gonna be gone tommorrow and I'm not saving any for you... hee hee. Drool on!



So, as I opened the first package, a big yellow smiley cake peek out at me. I couldn't believe how well wrapped it was; and the cake was still frozen, sitting 4 ice packs.

My second package made me felt like Christmas. As the package opened, there was a Christmas tree like arrangement of gift boxes containing candies and fruits! Thank you guys... I love you :) I am sure my roomates would enjoy these too. I am very thankful for my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday George!!
Darla and I think of you often and I loved your "Email" post.
Michael

Our Struggle & Our Savior